Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Springtime Birdie


Happy Wednesday Blog Friends!

Today's card is one I made when hubby and I went to an RV ralley awhile back.  There was a Stampin Up representative at the ralley and she was offering a class for stampers.....well, when I heard about the class, I was as happy as a bird with a French fry!  The bird is made with the SU bird punch, and the papers, ribbon, border punch and sentiment were also SU products.  We all enjoyed the card class, and I especially enjoyed using the punches and making a card that was a new and different design .  SU does make papers and ribbons that go so perfectly together.  Wish we had a SU rep. in Santa Fe, but we don't.  ;o(   Sorry, the photo quality isn't the best.  We didn't have our good camera when these were taken.






A flower and brad added to the wing



Love the simplicity of the bow....one simple knot!

Thanks for visiting today!  I'll be back later.  Until next time.....



2 comments:

  1. great card...love the colors !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! I love the colors on this card. Bold and beautiful and we get a cute birdie too. Very nicely done Geri! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...