Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Like Hanging Out with You


Hi there,

Today's card is one I  received from my friend Liane.  Just love the little birds on the wire.  The bird die is by Penny Black.  I don't know who make s the leaf stamp or the sentiment stamp....but I do love that saying.  The card is done in greens and browns.  Brown card stock for the base and birds.  Green inks for the leaves.   Wonderful friendship card.  Thanks Liane, this card really made my day!   ;o)




               

Thanks for visiting today.  I'll be back soon.  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Nice card, Lianne. I didn't know Penny Black was making dies!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MaryAnn. Yes....Liane makes awesome cards. She's also a great teacher! Hope you and yours had a very happy Easter. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...