Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Kimmie!


Hi Blog Friends!

Today is Kim's (our daughter) birthday.  She loves gardening and has a real green thumb.  No, she didn't get it from me.  lol   She can grow just about anything.  Loves the outdoors, working in the yard and gardening.  Since she loves flowers so much I thought a hollyhock would be nice for her card.  We have hollyhocks all over Santa Fe.  Hollyhocks and lilacs are some very favorites of mine.  Today's image is by Stampendous.  I colored it with Copics.  I used some Stickles in the middle of the flowers for some sparkle. It's hard to see in the photo, but I stamped two sheets with the images, cut out the three biggest flowers and used foam dimensional tape to make the flowers pop off the card a bit.  On the left side of the card is a real delicate gold sticker border that I found at stamp convention this year.  Finished off the card with a Happy Birthday sentiment and puched it out with a tag punch by EK Success.

Happy Birthday Kimmie!  Love you.







Stickles in center of flowers, sorry pic is a bit fuzzy.


Thanks for visiting today.  I'll be back soon.  Until next time...


















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful......I love Hollyhocks !!!!!
    Happy Birthday Kim !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liane! I love hollyhocks too, and we have the most beautiful assortment of hollyhock colors in Santa Fe I've ever seen. Happy Easter today! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in pink! Ill bet Kim loved it!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Kim loved her card. We took her to a fun lunch at The Shed. We all just love The Shed! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...