Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Stampington Anniversary Card



Hi Bloggers!

Getting over a cold that hubby decided he'd share with me.  Ugh!  Today's card is an anniversary card I made and the  stamp is by Stampington.  It's a perfect stamp for a couple celebrating an anniversary.  The image was stamped on dark tan card stock with black ink, then edged with a gold metallic marker.  The rest of the papers are small pieces of various card stock and scrapbook papers.  I added four gold brads and a bow to finish it off.  The base of the card is kraft card stock.




That all for today.  Thanks for visiting.  I'll be back soon.  Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. Hope you knocked out the cold! That is one lovely anniversary card. I am loving that vintage image and couple. Nothing like them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...