Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Hello again! A "long" get well card



HELLO BLOG FRIENDS!


It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have certainly had a year of unexpected events.  Taking care of those things has been our main focus, so blogging has fallen by the wayside.

I was sitting at the computer this morning and went through a few pictures.  This little guy caught my eye.  I haven't posted him, so here he is.

Now you get the "Long" get well.  LOL  He's just the cutest thing.  I used some scrapbook pet paper from my paper stash, then colored the little guy with Copics.  Circle punched the sentiment, stamped a few doggie paws on the side and it's done.

I can't say when I'll be back, but did want to say hello to you all.  I hope you're all doing well.





Thanks for stopping by!  I've missed keeping in touch.
Big Hugs,
Geri xo

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute, good to see you blogging again !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liane! Well, we'll see how often I get back to it. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Love, G xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You really packed the fun it this card Geri. It will cheer any patient up.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...