Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Favorite New Stamp - Hollyhocks, Gate and Pots

Hello Blog Friends,

For today's sneak peek....I'm sharing my favorite new Stamp A Mania stamp.  It's the hollyhocks, gate and pots.  I love love love hollyhocks.  And I like blue gates, and blue pots!  Guess it's a good thing there are two pots, or I would have said I love pot.  Don't want to give you all the wrong idea.  Gee, no wonder this stamp is my fave.  lol   So much fun to color, and I can't wait to make actual cards with it.  Again, this is just the "image"....not a card.  

Two more days and it's stamp convention time.  Better do some deep knee bends early Saturday morning to get ready for a whirlwind of shopping, seeing old friends, and looking at all the things we can't live without at convention.  Anticipation......wasn't that the name of a song a while back? 





Have you tried the Spectrum Noir markers?  They are the most affordable alcohol markers out there.  Try 'em, you'll like 'em.  I'll be back tomorrow with another peek.  Thanks so much for dropping by today.

11 comments:

  1. YES GERI......I love Hollyhocks too....very nice stamp...will have to keep an eye out for it on Saturday.
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liane. Hope we make it to ABQ...would love to see you!

      Delete
  2. Love it!! Hollyhocks remind me of my grandmother. She had a bunch of them growing in along side of her front door.

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryAnn. That's such a coincidence...my grandma also had hollyhocks around the perimeter of her house. All different colors. Just love hollyhocks.

      Delete
  3. Lovely job Geri! I just learned that you had set up a blog. Nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lee. I'm sorry, I thought you knew I had a blog. Thanks for dropping in today. See you soon!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Darla. Stamp A Mania has wonderful images, don't they? I love all of them. :o)
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darla, yes, this one was really fun to color. The Hollyhocks grow wild in Santa Fe, even on the sidewalks.....really pretty in the summer. And so many different colors. I've been tempted to stop and pick up the seeds. lol Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daria....I'm writing to apologize for misspelling your name. I thought it was Darla, and then last night when I was clearing email on my iPad, noticed it's D A R I A. So sorry.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Come back again! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...