Thursday, March 7, 2013

NEW Little CRITTERS from SAM

I'm baaaack.......  

Okay, I couldn't help myself....I'm a wussy.  I had said the last post was the last of the new stamps.  I just had to show you a few of the new little critters making their debut appearance at convention this Saturday/Sunday.  The remaining critters will be a surprise for you at convention.  

I can't decide which of the critters I like the best, because I like ALL of them.  There's also a couple of new little flowers that will be at the show.  Be sure and stop by and check out all the new stamps.  For those of you who don't live in New Mexico, and can't be at convention, you can see everything at www.stampamania.com
Again, these are pictures of just the images, not cards.  But can you just imagine what great cards you can make with these images?ew













Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...