Friday, March 8, 2013

Last Sneak Peek...Double Header


Good morning!

My computer reflects that this post didn't show up.  I did submit two postings yesterday, so I will try and find out if there's a limit on how many postings can be generated in one day.  Weird.  Anyway, here are the two pics that didn't come thru on my computer/email.  I'm curious to know if you all got the posting notice?  Will you please let me know if this one (Last Sneak Peek !Double Header) came thru for you?  Thanks, I'd appreciate your feedback. 

Mark & Cynthia will have several show specials in ABQ.  Spectrum Noir's 15% off, special "packages" of Spectrum Noir's 15% off, and NEW marker storage racks for Spectrum's, Copics, and other markers will also be featured and on sale.

Have a wonderful weekend, stay warm and hopefully you'll get to go to stamp convention in Albuquerque.











4 comments:

  1. Love these new Images....will have to stop at their Booth tomorrow. I did not get notice until this morning Geri. Hope to see you today !!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. more great images!

    Have fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Darla! Happy to see you on the blog this morning. :o) I just replied to your other comments. Would love for you to sign up to follow me on the blog, if you'd like to do that.
    Thanks again & Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...