Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bee Seeing You.......


Happy Weekend Blog Friends!

Tomorrow is Easter, although you probably won't get this notice in your email until Sunday anyway, as there is about a 24 lag time on Blogger notices.  Today I'm sharing a card I received from my sweet friend Liane Ceglar.  Thanks, Liane!  No special occasion.....and I always love getting happy mail for no special reason.  That type of mail always seems to arrive at just the right time.  

The embossing folder is from SU, and I love the honeycomb!  I don't know who makes the "Bee Seeing You" sentiment, but it's perfect for this card.  The little embellishments and brad fit just perfectly as well.







Wishing you all a Happy Easter!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...