Saturday, March 23, 2013

Make and Take Card

Hi Blog Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card I made at stamp convention in the Paper Cut booth.  It was one of their make and take cards.  There was another card I wanted to make, but they stopped making those before I got to sit down an play.  Oh well, this one was a fun one to make.  It's gray card stock (cs), which I rarely use, but really like the way it turned out.  A big flourish stamp was used to stamp the sides of the gray cs and the white cs on the front.  I think this is called "side step" card.  The butterflies are stickers with foam tape.  The "Thinking of You" punched out pieces were pre-punched (I'm sure to save time at the make and take table), so I don't know what punches they used.  




Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...