Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spot the Dog

Hello Blog Friends,

Although you may not see this post till tomorrow, I'm writing today March 17, so.... Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Our son's name is Patrick, so every St. Patrick's Day, we'd have green French toast for breakfast!  It doesn't sound good, but it really was.  :o)

Somehow I managed to delete my folder of new cards.  Argh......  I'm waiting for hubby to get home so that he can, hopefully, retrieve my lost folder.  He's teaching all weekend at Game & Fish, so it won't be till tomorrow.  I have no idea how I deleted it, but leave it to me to do that. <groan>

I'm sharing a card I made a while back to give the kids after their home was broken into.  We wanted to cheer them up, so made a quick silly card with a check inside to help them in replacing some of their things that were stolen .  I think the stamp is one of the old Stampa Barbara stamps.  Love those stamps.

I'll be back soon with another card as soon as my folder comes out the black hole.




Until next time.....    thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...