Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sneak Peek....New Stamp A Mania

Happy Sunday Blog Friends!

It's clouding over and getting dark in Santa Fe.  Cold too.  I wish Spring would get here.  :o)

I've been absent for a while, working on a special project for a friend in Texas.  I'll be posting the project when it's done.

Today I'm sharing a sneak peek with you.  It's one of the "NEW" Stamp A Mania stamps.  The stamps were unveiled in Mesa, AZ, this weekend at stamp convention there.  Here's peek at what you'll find at the Albuquerque Stamp Convention next weekend at the State Fairgrounds, Saturday 3/9, and Sunday 3/10.

The "sneaks" I'll be sharing over the next week are the single IMAGES....not cards.  This one of the images on a set of six stamps.  The cover sheet is a laminated color sheet on the full set. What's nice is that they are cling mounted and can be stored on the laminated sheet.  I'm not sure, but I think if the stamp is packaged individually, the image will be in black and white.  There are five more images in this set.  Can you imagine what wonderful cards you can make with this image?  So many different color combinations you can play with.  It's so exciting when when new images are introduced!






That's it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another peek.  Thanks for dropping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Neat image and great card. You do such fantastic work. Looking forward to seeing the next image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bench. And, I love that you colored it blue!
    It's so Santa Fe!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryAnn. The new images are really nice and fun to color!

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...