Sunday, February 17, 2013

Randy's Anniversary Card

Hello Blog Friends!  Today is Sunday, but this posting won't appear until tomorrow.  We can't figure out why email postings notices don't show up the same day as they are posted to the blog.  Anyway, today I'm sharing a card I made for hubby for our 28th anniversary.  He liked our son's BD card so much with the Old Jalopy, I decided I'd use it on his anniversary card.  He loved it, but he's biased.  :o)

I used different papers on this card, and added the "love" embellishment, and a a few more gears.  It went pretty fast since I'd made the first card for our son for his birthday.














I'll tell you.....black card stock is really hard to photograph.  We tried placing a different background behind the card (yea, it's a little too busy; I must have been hoping the black on black/tan fabric would encourage the camera to make the card stock a dark rich black...lol), and it helped a bit, but still doesn't show the dark black card stock.  Black is challenging.  Actually, you can see just how black it is on the third bottom pic...you can barely see the corner of the jalopy.  That's how black the card stock really is.  Yay!  :o)  We'll keep trying to figure this black thing out.  Never give up.  Thank so much for dropping in today.  


2 comments:

  1. I love that old Car !!! Great card!! Happy Anniversary to two of the sweetest people in the world !!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...