Monday, February 11, 2013

Pink Hearts

Hi Blog Friends!

Quick note:  The last card I posted - Christmas Cactus in Pot, was colored with Sprectrum Noir's.  Not Copic as I previously stated.  Wanted to clarify that little bit of info.  My fingers type faster than my brain shifts into gear sometimes.  Plus, I think it (my foggy brain) was on automatic pilot since I'm so used to typing the word Copic.  

When I began making my design team cards for Stamp A Mania, I originally intended on making this card for Valentine's Day.  Much to my chagrin, I didn't have a Valentine sentiment by Stamp A Mania.  Poo!  So....I decided it would become an anniversary card.  It works too.  Sometime, I need to aquire a couple of Valentine sentiments from them so that I can make some VD cards.  :o)  The hearts were cut out using a die.






I used the Mimbres Background SF6497-M for the hearts, and   edged both hearts with Stickles.  The sentiment is Fiesta Happy Anniversary SAM2325-D.  I'll be posting the other cards soon.  Don't forget, the Albuquerque Stamp Convention is coming up,  March 9 & 10.  Stamp A Mania will be there with their huge booth.  I'll try to find out from Mark and Cynthia if they will be releasing any new stamps, and post it on the blog.  Thanks for stopping by, and get inky!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...