Monday, February 4, 2013

Copic Refill Storage....for Now

Hi Blog Friends!

I was talking with a friend one day about my Copic refill storage, and she asked me to post my storage system.  It's pretty sophisticated....not!  I originally stored the bottles in plastic shoe box, but they kept tipping over.  One day I was looking at the empty root beer and orange soda cartons and thought I'd try something.  I was so happy to see that my refills fit into the slots and didn't tip over.  Each carton has four sections/slots.  It's not the ideal solution, and not the most glamorous, but hey....it works!  :o)

We took a few pics to share with you, and here they are:








I've filled four cartons so far.  Like I said, not the most glamorous, but I like the way they stand straight up and don't fall over.  For now, it's working just fine.  The orange cartons are from Trader Joe's, and the root beer carton is from Albertson's.  They're all basically the same carton.  That's it for today.  I'll be back soon with a cool birthday card I'm just finishing for our son.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...