Saturday, February 9, 2013

A card from MaryAnn Somers



Hi Bloggers!   We're sitting here waiting for the snow to get here.  It's cloudy and really windy.  Not much for wind, but it comes whether we want it or not.  Today I'm posting a card we got in the mail yesterday from MaryAnn Somers.  A lovely anniversary card!  The background is very shimmery, and I hope you can see that in the photo.  I can't remember what the background paper is called.  I've used it in the past, and its really pretty.  The bottom of the card is embellished with ribbon that has little birds on it.  So cute!






The lime green heart appears to be embossed, but I'm not really sure how MaryAnn did it.  I know MaryAnn has a Cricut machine and has been making lots of cards with her cartridges lately.  The two little blue birds are cut out and put on the white heart with foam tape.  Then the tiny stars and tiny green heart have Stickles on them.  Thanks, MaryAnn, for a lovely anniversary card!  :o)


2 comments:

  1. I'm honored Geri. Background is a Shimmer Sheetz. They emboss so nicely. Bird stamp is by Inkadinkado. Again, Happy Anniversary to you and Randy!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops........ forgot to mention that the lime green heart was embossed with the same embossing folder as the background.

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...