Saturday, February 2, 2013

Replying to Comments on Doggie Sympathy Card

Hello Bloggers,

We're having problems with Google on Internet Explorer.  I'm going to start using Chrome Google, in hopes that we can resolve the problems.

If you received the "Another Take Ten Halloween" card via email this morning, I'm sorry.  It came in our email this morning, and I never sent that out!  Well, I'd sent it out last October, but not a second time.  Kinda scary, eh?  We may have to switch to a "pay for" blog account.  Google Blogger is free, but if it continues to mess up, we won't be using it.

Also, Google Explorer has not let me access the "reply" icon, so I'm replying here:

MaryAnn:  Thanks so much, I'm so glad that Ruby liked her card.  

Liane:  Thanks, Liane.  The doily is actually part of a set of cards I bought.  It's already embossed on to the card.  Nice to have those when you need to make something quickly.  :o)

Marcie:  Thank you.  If you remember, I had asked you who made the stamp you used when you sent us the beautiful sympathy card for our beloved Piper.  I finally found my box of dog stamps, and low and behold, there was my angel doggie stamp!  It's a Magenta stamp.  :o)

Thank you all for your patience with the blog.  We'll get it figured out.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...