Friday, February 8, 2013

Indian Pot with Christmas Cactus Plant



Hi Blog Friends!

I just mailed off cards to Stampa A Mania, so I'll be sharing four cards with you within the next few days.

Today I'm posting the Indian Pot with Christmas Cactus plant.

Keeping it short and sweet today.  Woke up with a nasty headache 3 days ago and can't seem to shake it.  So my words will be short today.  I'm disappointed because today is our anniversary, and hubby had reservations at The Compound for tonight.  We decided to cancel and go later when I don't have this dang headache.  We'll do something easy tonight, and celebrate at The Compound later....hopefully next week.  :o)




The pot is Mimbres Pot MR1304-G, and Christmas Cactus H7212-E.  I stamped the cactus three times to fill the pot.  The little leaves is a separate stamp that is included with the main cactus.   Images colored with Spectrum Noir markers, (Stampa Mania sells the Sprectrum's) and Daffodil Liquid Pearls on the stamens.  Thanks for stopping by!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...