Monday, January 28, 2013

A Geisha from some time back



Hi Blog Friends!  I haven't made anything new lately, so today I'm posting a card that I made a few years ago when I was doing a card swap.  The picture isn't very good.....sorry.  This was taken a long time ago, and I think now that Randy's taking the majoirity of the pictures, the quality is much better.  This must be one I took before a blog ever entered my mind.  :o)  I cut out of the lanterns and used foam dots to mount them on to the card.  Once in a while I only color parts of the image.  Her wings have Stickles glitter glue on them.  For the life of me, I can't remember who makes this stamp.  I know one of you out there probably knows, so if you do, please let me know. 




We're supposed to get snow today.  It's cloudy, but no snow yet.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love oriental stamps....don't use them often enough !!! Pretty card Geri...keep warm !!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a lucky recipient of one of these cards. It is much more beautiful in real life!!

    MaryAnn,
    Moon Eyes Design

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...