Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi Blog Friends!  I'm back from China..............just kidding.  I feel like I've been to China and back.  We've had so much going on that I haven't posted for a while.  Today I'm posting a "man card" I've made for a few guys.  I love this stamp, and the recipients seemed to like it as well.  I just mailed out another one last week.  Hope Mr. Granger liked his card.  :o)












I'm so glad that the weather has warmed up a little.  The cold was really getting to me, and I just couldn't warm up, plus my achy hip and knee where killing me.  I need to move to a warmer climate!  Okay, better get going and get this posted.  I hope you're all staying warm and healthy.  Lots of yucky flu going around.  
Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Geri !!!! We had a Heatwave yesterday.....it was actually 50 degrees.....Steve was ready to do some yardwork LOL
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liane! We too are enjoying the warmer weather. I'm ready to go back to Hawaii. We were there 2 years ago and we fell in love with Kauai. We're going back there one of these days....soon I hope! ;o)

      Delete
  2. Another nice card! Masculine cards are a challenge for me. Is the horse stamp from Stampamania? And, what is that barnwood background paper?

    Happy Day,
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryAnn. The horse stamp is by Judy Duke, and she used to design for Stamp A Mania, but now owns her own company...love that horse stamp. The paper is from my stash of papers. If I figure out where I got it, I'll letcha know. Stay warm!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful image, and I love the minimalist coloring you did with it. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Darla. I love this image, and thought it would be nice to color just the middle horse. It turned out like I'd hoped. B&J Art Stamps out of Las Cruces, NM, make some wonderful images. I believe almost all if not all images are drawn by Judy Duke, the owner. Isn't she a wonderful artist? Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...