Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Different Look with the Same Penny Black Sticker



Hi Friends,

Today's card has a different look using the same Penny Black sticker.  Used a red background and small red poinsettia on this one.   "Peace" is a die cut, and I apologize, I can't remember who makes the die, but I'm guessing it may also be by Penny Black.  Add tiny stars around the word, and card is done.

I hope you're all having a good week and staying warm! 







Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time....

8 comments:

  1. LOVE those Penny Black Stickers for a fast and beautiful card !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're definitely on my list for cards this year. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. The sticker makes for a beautiful and easy card! Pretty!

    Happy Day,
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, fast and easy cards for sure. They stickers are very pretty. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  3. Lovely! The sentiment in white stands out so well. Brrrrr we're in the upper twenties the last two mornings. Way too cold for this southern girl. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy. Yes, it's been freezing here too. The older I get the less I like the cold weather. Bones ache. Argh.... I'm ready for spring! lol Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you showed how to use these Penny Black stickers for a pretty card. I have collected so many of these Penny Black Christmas stickers over the years and look at them every year and wonder how to use them and now I know! Thanks. Chanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Chanda. Actually, this is only the second time I've used the Penny Black stickers, but I sure like them, and they do make quick cards. Hope you're staying warm! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...