Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!




Happy Thanksgiving Friends!


We wish you and yours the best Thanksgiving!  I don't have a Thanksgiving card to share today, but thought this one would be appropriate for a thankful message today.  Friendships are a blessing, and something I am very thankful for......and I'm thankful for all my blog followers.  Thank you, friends!

This is a Mary Engelbreit chipboard sticker.  I love her art, and I enjoy using her images whenever I can.  The background paper is some from my paper stash, as is the organza ribbon. Backed the image with gold metallic card stock.  I added some Stickles to the tiny flowers and wings on the little fairy.  I'll be back later with something new.  Have a wonderful day and weekend!




Happy Thanksgiving! 
Hugs, Geri 

6 comments:

  1. How pretty Geri! Love Mary's work too. Always so happy in feel. Wishing you a Very Happy Thanksgiving! I am truly grateful for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving, Winnie! Wishing you and Alan a day filled with many blessings. Stay warm. I am truly grateful for your friendship as well! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Geri !!! Happy Thanksgiving !! I am grateful to have you in my Life, LOVE YOU !!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving! I too, am grateful for having you in my life! We have lots of fun, share lots of laughs and are truly blessed. Have a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoyed your card. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
    2. I've always thought those Mary Engelbriet images were so sweet. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend. Hugs!

      Delete
    3. Hi Tracy! I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one too. Busy time of the year, and will be even busier till after Christmas. I'm ready to slow down now. lol Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...