Monday, December 1, 2014

Penny Black Bird on Holly Branch



Hi Friends,

Whoa....where are the days going?  I've been really busy so have not been blogging.  Thought I'd better post a card before I turn around and it's the weekend!  lol   Here's another Penny Black image on a Christmas card.  Love those Penny Black images.  Pretty simple card, using different layers of card stock and ribbon.  Sometimes ya just gotta make a quick card, and this is one.  Hard to see in the pic, but there's a tiny diamond gemstone in the center of the snowflake.  




Thanks for stopping by today.  It's going to be very busy until after the holidays, so know that I do appreciate your visits!  Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Geri! Love the image and vintage feel it has. I am finally starting Christmas cards, nothing like waiting to the busy time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Winnie! You're right...nothing like waiting till the busy time, but anymore, it's always busy. Argh... lol Thanks for stopping in! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your birdie is so sweet. I really like the pretty colors you chose and I can see that little twinkler in the snowflake just fine. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tracy. I love your little mouse this morning! Made me giggle. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...