Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Penny Black's Christmas Birdies


Hi Friends,

Here's another Penny Black Christmas card.  Can you tell I'm loving the Penny Black images?  lol  Sweet little birds sitting on holly branch.

Added the "Merry" die cut word, and on the  bottom of the card, I punched out two green branches and a snowflake with my Martha punches.  Added a gemstone to the center of the snowflake and it's done.  Quick and easy card.

Hope you're all staying warm.  It's getting a little colder here.  Won't be long before we get snow again.





closeup of birdies


Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time!


3 comments:

  1. So lovely, Geri! Those birds are so pretty, and love the background you made!! I have to dig out my diecuts again, haven't worked with them in awhile. Slow this year as so much overtime this month. I am hosting my first ever cookie swap Sat for some much needed holiday cheer. 22 people bringing cookies, should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo, so pretty! The birds are so beautifully colored!
    I love using die cuts in my cards for added texture and to make the card a little bit easier!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the frame you put around the image Geri. It sets the birds off so prettily. Stay warm my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...