Saturday, December 20, 2014

Stampabella Birthday Card in Peach



Hi Friends,

It's a busy time of year, and I haven't been around much.  I'm sure it'll be that way till after the New Year.  I know you all are just as busy, so thank you for stopping by my blog!


Today's post is a birthday card.  Stamp from Stampabella.  I thought I'd posted one similar to this awhile back, but couldn't find it.  Anyway, this is in a different color.....so hope you like it.  This one is done in peach colors.  Spellbinder's die, Stickles, Copics and flowers from my stash.











Off to take care of a bunch of errands.  Whew.....it's a busy time!  Stay warm, and I'll be back before Christmas!  Hugs, Geri  












4 comments:

  1. She looks so pretty in that fancy frame Geri. Lovely coloring. :-) Enjoy the blessings of the holidays. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Thanks for stopping by, I know you must be crazy busy getting ready for Christmas. I'm going in 50 different directions. Lol. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty! Love the color and the intricate edges the die gave the focal image. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Winnie. Just left your blog. Love the cookie swap you hosted. Looks so yummy. We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in 2015. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...