Monday, March 11, 2013

A masculine card by Sara Hotchkiss

Hello Blog Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card by Sara Hotchkiss, my neighbor.  Sara is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet.  Always willing to help anyone.  She has such a good heart, I wanted to put her card on the blog. Sara sent me this pic of cards she's made for all the male friends/relatives she will be sending cards to. 

Sara, you did a great job!




Very masculine colors and nice layout.  Thanks, Sara, for sharing your creativity!


1 comment:

  1. Nice card. And...it's so nice of you, Geri, that you share other people's work on your blog!
    Happy Day,
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...