Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Zentangled Inspired"




Hello Blog Friends,

Quickie post today.  I joined the ATC swap for March.  The theme was "Zentangle Inspired", so here' my little guy with Zentangled wings.  The stamped image has blank wings, so I was able to do my Zentangle in four wings.  You can't see it in the pic, but the body of the dragonfly is Stickles.  Wish you could see the glittery body.  If you haven't tried Zentangle, try it....it's fun!





That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  

4 comments:

  1. Geri,

    Great ATC. So glad you're using your Zentangles. Loved that class and love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Geri....I should try that sometime !!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Liane. Yes, try it....it's easier than it looks. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...