Saturday, April 27, 2013

Kim's Birthday Card 2013

Hello Blog Friends!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for our daughter for her birthday.  I asked Kim what her favorite color is, and she has several.  She said it depends on what the thing is.....so I picked a greenish teal color for her card since the first colors she mentioned were "different shades of green."  I wondered if the greens would be her favorite color since she loves working with plants, flowers and gardening is her favorite thing to do.   :o)  

I used Martha Stewart punches for the butterflies, little pearls for the embellishments on the butterflies and distress ink on the edges of the wings.  The doily stamps are by Inkadinkado.  I got the poppy girl stamp at The Hen House in Albuquerque.  Love that stamp!

Tomorrow, I'll post another version of the stamp....well, let's say it's another color combination.




That's it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow.  Happy weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I bought the "poppy girl" but haven't used her yet. Am about to stamp the Stampendous Steampunk Boot and work on that one tomorrow. Or, maybe I'll ink up the "poppy girl" instead. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marcie. Did you get to color your "poppy girl" image? If so, can't wait to see what you've done!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...