Thursday, April 18, 2013

Second Index Cover Sheet for SAM - More images

Dear Blog Friends,

I was supposed to post the second index cover yesterday.  I've had the worst allergies in years, and took an allergy pill.  OMG.....I slept most of the day.  Eeeek!  I can tell you, I won't be taking one today.  Ugh....I didn't like the way that made me feel.  Although I do feel better today, I can't afford to lose another day with those pills.  Be careful when taking allergy meds.  

Today's posting is the second index cover sheet I did for Stamp A Mania (SAM).  My fave (image) is the blue gate with the hollyhocks.  My Grandma Alfie, had hollyhocks around the perimeter of her house.  They grew wild, and provided the most beautiful scene every summer.  Different colors, and they bloomed all summer long.  I loved looking at her house in the summer time.  It looked like a house in a storybook.  White stucco on a little house with an upstairs attic, with blue trim on her windows.  I miss my granny.






These images took a little longer to color than the first index sheet.  More detail in these images.  Now I'm off to finish what I didn't get done yesterday.  Today is our daughter's birthday, so need to get ready for tonight!  Thanks for dropping by today!

2 comments:

  1. love all the bright, intense colors.....typical southwest.
    Allergies are bad this year, please take good care !
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stamps and such happy colors!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...