Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stamp A Mania New Images Cover Index Sheet

Hello Blog Friends,

Today's posting is the cover of one of the new Stamp A Mania (SAM) stamps.  I was honored to be asked to color the covers for the new sets.  I hope you like them.  You can either get the whole set of stamps, or you can order individual stamps.  What's nice about ordering the set is that the stamps arrive on a color laminated index sheet that you can keep in your binder.  Love that feature.  The SAM website is:  www.stampamania.com 

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing the second new set "cover" from SAM.  There's one stamp in the second set that I'm partial to.....I'll explain that tomorrow.




Thanks for dropping in today.  I'll be back with the second cover next time.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...