Saturday, April 13, 2013

A card for Kimmie.....It's Paris!

Hello Blog Friends!

Today I'm posting a card I made for our daughter Kim.  She has a grey kitty named "Paris"
When I saw this stamp, I had to get it and make a card for her.  Paris is such a funny little guy.  I think he thinks he's a dog.  I'm serious.....when Kim calls him, he comes right over to her.  She can even ask Paris for a "kiss" and he gives her a little kiss.  So cute.  I made this card awhile back.  Kim was sorting thru papers and found her cards, and asked if we wanted to take pics of the cards.  We said absolutely.  The image was colored with colored pencils .... before I discovered Copics and Spectrum Noir's!  These cards are vintage coloring.  :o)






Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...