Friday, April 11, 2014

My Morning Cup of Coffee


Happy Weekend!

I'm sharing a House Mouse card today.  The background coffee-themed stamp is by Stampendous, and it has all kinds of coffee words on it....really cool stamp.  I used brown chalk ink for the background and for the "thank you."  Copic markers were used for coloring.  The tiny thank you stamp is by Saavy stamps.  The punch is by Stampin Up.  I added four tiny lime green brads to the main image, and layered it on chocolate card stock.  Used the same chocolate card stock behind the big background stamp and the punched thank you piece.  Glued all on a kraft card.







Here's a close-up of the coffee junkie.  Isn't he cute?


Thanks for visiting today!  I'll be back soon.  Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE this card, so darn cute !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Glad you liked the card.....I too, love House Mouse images. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Ger

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun Geri. I really like how you did the background with all the coffee terms. This little guy looks like he's happily had his "fix" for the day. Wonderfully done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy. I've sure been thinking about you and hoping that all goes well. Thanks for visiting! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  4. Toooo cute!! I just love House Mouse..I don't have a coffee one, but do have one in a tea cup! I love that background stamp with him, just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Winnie. I'm having my second cup of coffee this morning, and was thinking about you having your tea. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...