Friday, April 4, 2014

Lydia's Shoebox Card

Hi Stampers!

Today I'm sharing the card that Lydia Carroll had us make at our "Shoebox Project Day."    I'm sorry, I didn't write down who makes the stamps, but here it.  You can't see it very well in the photo, but the center of the "frame" behind the flower is cut out.  You can see a little bit of the black card stock behind the leaves on the flower.  The frame is embossed.  We stamped the flower and cut it out.  Then we attached the flower to the black card stock background with a wiggly spiral thing (not the technical name of course).  lol  Does anyone out there know what these little things are called?  I'd never seen them before.  We were supposed to color the flower, but as you can see, I forgot to do that before hubby took the pics.  We glued the frame onto black card stock, then glued that on to the lilac card.  It's so pretty in person, the photo doesn't do it justice.  Thanks, Lydia for the pretty Shoebox card!


                                                   Lydia's Shoebox Card

Thanks for visiting today!.  I'll be back soon.  Until next time....



2 comments:

  1. The cut out really makes a big statement on your card Geri. Lovely job. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia Smithberger was sweet enough to write and let me know that wiggly piece behind the flower is called Wobble Springs. Thanks so much, Sylvia! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...