Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Lovely Black & White Card by Liane


Hi Blog Friends!

I'm starting off this week with a lovely card I received from my friend, Liane.  Don't you just love black and white?  So elegant and classy.  I think she said the chair and chandelier are from a Sizzix die and stamp set.  Soooo pretty!  There's a black ribbon in the center of the two pieces of scrapbook paper that is just the right touch, and a tiny red gemstone at the top of the chandelier.  I like the two different patterned scrapbook paper pieces.  Thank you, Liane!  ;o)









Here's a close-up of the red gemstone on chandelier. 


Thanks for visiting today.  Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card your friend made for you! Love the black & white, it really is elegant! Nothing better than receiving a card from a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Winnie. I too love the classy look of black and white. Liane is a wonderful card artist, Love your card today too! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Winnie. I too love the classy look of black and white. Liane is a wonderful card artist, Love your card today too! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...