Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Thank You card by Liane

Hi Blog Friends,

Toay's post is a lovely card I received from my friend Liane who is a wonderful card and book artist.  Liane makes the most wonderful Star Books, and I've been fortunate enough to have taken two of her books classes in Albuquerque.  I'm ready for another one.....anything on the horizon, Liane?  ;o)





This stamp is by Impression Obsession.  Don't they make some beautiful scene stamps?  The cardinals are colored in a deep red, and 3 rhinestones were added to the torn card stock bottom.  The grey background base is embossed.  Liane die cut the "thanks" piece.  A really pretty card.  Thanks, Liane!

Thanks for stopping by today.  It was great seeing you all who made it to stamp convention.  It was a whirlwind of setting up, two days of the show, and then taking it all down and packing it up again.  I was so sore yesterday I took a long bath with Epson salt.  Maybe I'm getting too old to do this!  Had fun tho and really enjoyed seeing friends and meeting a bunch of new people.  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...