Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Paddy's Day Blog Friends!

I dug deep into my card box and found this card that I made awhile ago.  Ran out of time to try and make something today as I was working on an Asian swap that is due on Thursday.  These little guys are pretty cute and one of them just happens to be Irish!  Or so he's telling his little blue sweetie he is.
  
Corned beef is ready for the crock pot in the morning, cabbage too.  Wishing you all a great day, and don't forget to wear some green or you might get pinched.  ;o)   If you're having a hard time reading the words, click on the picture to make it bigger.












Thanks for visiting today.  Until next time....




2 comments:

  1. LOVE the different take on St. Paddy Day Art Geri !!!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liane! It's fun to think outside the box once in a while. I thought it would be cute. I had to hand write the "Kiss me I'm Irish." Luckily, I had the bling shamrocks. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...