Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Beautiful Stamp A Mania Peacock Feather

Hello Bloggers!

Today I'm happy to post my favorite Peacock Feather, and it's from Stamp A Mania (SAM).  Don't you just love this one?  They have some of the best feather stamps out there.  It's fun to color and makes a quick card for almost any occasion.  Copics used for coloring.  I used the SAM "Happy Birthday Script" on this card.  I really love their line of script words...so elegant.  Base is a metallic green card stock, then I added an embossed turquoise panel, then the main image.  A little bling on the "i" in Birthday....and all done.  Supplies at bottom of post.  SAM will be at convention this weekend, and also have an online store at www.stampamania.com 







Close-up of peacock eye......



Bling on "i"......love bling.  ;o)


Thanks so much for dropping by today.  I'll be back with another card soon.  Until next time....

Supplies
SAM Peacock Feather, MH7146-F
SAM Happy Birthday Script, SF 6598-H
Card stock:  green metallic, turquoise, black and white
Copic markers: G94, YG23, Y28, BG15, G99 & B29
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Recollections rhinestone



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Image.....beautiful coloring !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must have been in a "feathery" mood because I was stamping lots of feathers! lol
      See you this weekend....can't wait! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. Lovely card. Great choice on your papers. Love the metallic with texture, 2 of my favorite things. Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lydia! Can't wait to see you this weekend.....it's going to be fun! See you soon. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...