Tuesday, March 25, 2014

An Anniversary Card from MaryAnn

Hello Bloggers!

Today I'm sharing an anniversary card we recived fom MaryAnn Somers.  Love the the little birds who are almost kissing!  Pretty choice of papers and color combinations too.  I'm not sure who makes the lacy trim MaryAnn used, but it's just the right touch on the card.  I've seen the "Love" before, but don't have that stamp, so I'm sorry, not sure who makes the stamp.  Maybe MaryAnn will post the info for everyone when she sees her card on the blog.  The top burgundy background piece is embossed with hearts.  Such a neat card for an anniversary.  Thanks, MaryAnn!








Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time...  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card......Happy Anniversary !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Anniversary wishes! Our anniversary is Feb 8. Didn't get to share the card till now because we hadn't taken a picture of it. Very cool card, and love the little birds! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Geri,
    Been on the run but am happy to give details of my card. The bird is an outline stamp by Stamp Camp. It actually has 2 sizes of birds, wings, bird feet (which I didn't use) that can be stamped onto any paper, cut and assemble. The border punch is Tim Holtz Vintage Lace, and the embossing folder is from a "Love" set I bought years ago. It's so nice of you to include my card on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the info, MaryAnn. I hope readers come back to see if you posted the info since it's been awhile that your card was featured. Hopefully those wondering will see your answer. Thanks for letting us know. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...