Friday, March 7, 2014

Southwest Indian Pot


Happy Weekend Blog Friends!

Today's post is my last SW image for this week.  Stamp is from Stamp A Mania (SAM).  They'll be at stamp convenion this weekend, so come on by.  SAM will also be introducing their new line of Taylor Art stamps......I've gotten a peek, and they're beautiful!  Lots of detail.  I'll keep this short today.  Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see many of you at convention!   ;o)





Close-up of the Crystal White Embossing Powder and Chalks used on pot

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next week!  


6 comments:

  1. Sadly I don't use my Southwest stamps enough...they are beautiful !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liae. Great seeing you at convention. I'm sorry it was so busy and we didn't get to visit much. We'll have to plan a nice quiet time later. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful pot!

    Same for me, Lianne. There were years where I used them all the time.
    I should get back to using them again!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryAnn. I hope you're having a great time in AZ! See you soon. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  3. Such a beauty! I was fortunate to go to NM to visit a friend's grandma years ago and had a marvelous time. i just remember the open space and the skies. My friend told me that it is the Land of Enchantment and I could see why. The pottery stamp is just lovely, and the touches of color you added are perfect. Such lovely artisans there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Winnie! Thanks for your comment. If you ever visit NM again, maybe we can meet. NM truly is the Land of Enchantment. I miss our mountains whenever we leave, so it's always good to come home. Thanks for your visit today. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...