Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Little Seascape


Hi Blog Friends,

Quick post today.  Stamp A Mania came out with a seascape set.  I made a quick card yesterday with three of the stamps, although there are many more stamps in the set.  I tore blue and kraft colored card stock, stamped images in dark brown chalk inks, and added an organza blue ribbon the side.  I stamped "Thank You" in the same dark brown ink, cut it in a circle, and added a little blue bling the the T and Y.  Distressed the edges of the circle with Vintage Photo distress ink.




Here's a closeup of the bling on the T and Y   ;o)


That's all for today.  I'll post my last Stamp A Mania card for this week tomorrow night that will show up on Friday.  Thanks for dropping by today.  Until next time...


All stamps by Stamp A Mania



2 comments:

  1. very nice....out of the box image for them...so used to seeing southwest images !!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Yes, it's not the southwest images we're used to. I believe the seascape stamps are from the Stampa Barbara Collection. Mark, if you're reading this, correct me if I'm wrong, please. Liane....see you this weekend! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...