Monday, December 2, 2013

In My Thoughts & Prayers


Hello Blog Friends!

I hope you all survived the Thanksgiving holiday.  We had a nice quiet one, eating early with mom at the nursing home, then running over to our son's for dinner with his family and his in-laws.  Today's card is one I made at convention.  I'm sorry, I don't know who makes the stamps or even what the technique was we used that day.  Looks like stippling colors on to the card stock from an ink pad, and possibly using torn papers to form the mountains in the background.  I love the way the trees look in front of what appears to be a partially sunny sky.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to add the border at the bottom of the card and used three coordinating pieces of card stock for the card base.






The trim appears a light cream in this pic, but it really is yellow like top pic.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time....


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Your card from Convention is very lovely. The way you created a full scene is amazing. Love the softness of the mountains and sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Winnie. I made it a while ago, and wish I'd written some information down, but I don't think of those things when I'm at convention in a stamping blur. :o( Thanks for dropping in! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...