Saturday, December 21, 2013

Joy to the World


Hello Blog Friends!

Well, the predicted snow has not arrived in Santa Fe.  Maybe it's going around us like it has so many times in the past.  Today I'm sharing a card I made at a November "make & take" at the Hen House Paperie in Albuqueruqe, NM.  The store owner, Charlene taught this quick and easy card.  It was really fast, and ever so easy to put together.  We used two different blue Memento ink pads, a blue organza ribbon and card stock in white and navy blue.    As you can see, the background was stamped first with the lightest blue, then over stamped with the darker blue.  Same with the sentiment piece.  A faint light blue snowflake, then the words stamped on top of that in darker blue.  If I remember correctly, the stamps are Impression Obsession.  Pretty stamps.










That it for today.  I'm sad to report that I did not get around to making Christmas cards this year.  Too much going on with mother being in hospital, nursing home and now in assisted living. Thanks for stopping by today!  Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! The snowflakes are so lovely, and I really LOVE the sentiment and the font it used. Very pretty. I ran out of time to do many cards this year, just ended up with the ones for my immediate family. Next year, maybe! Hope your mom is settled now. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and many happy times in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winnie. Thank you for your note. I guess sometimes we all run out of time. Wish we had a an extra day each week to do nothing but stamp! Wouldn't that be nice? We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...