Saturday, December 28, 2013

Like a Fine Wine....

Hi Blog Friends!

As promised, here are two more cards in the wine card series.  The images were colored with Copics.  I used kraft card stock for the base and embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder.  I lightly brushed the raised embossed design with a distress pad.  The die cut is by Spellbinders, embossed it, then added Stickles glitter glue to the edges.  Tiny green rhinestones were added to the bottom of the card.  The images are by Fiskar's clear stamps.








Here's the same image, but on this card I added a green ribbon around the kraft card stock.



Here's a close-up of the Stickles glitter glue on the edge of the embossed die cut.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back with another card soon.  Until next time....





2 comments:

  1. I am loving your wine cards! We honeymooned at a local vineyard and go back each year for our anniversary. I am loving your use of the distress inks and the great embossing/die cuts with those great stamps. I need to pick up some wine stamps after seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winnie. Thanks for your comments! If you want a pic of the stamp set, let me know and I'll email it to you. hugs, geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...