Monday, December 9, 2013

The Pink Balloon


Hi Everyone!

Today I'm sharing the Pink Balloon House Mouse.  The previous post was the same stamp, different colors.  This card is a little more feminine with pinks and yellows.  I used flowers and a tiny brad for the embellishment.  Scrapbook paper for the background base, and coordinating solids back the image.

I hope it's warmer where you're at today.  Just looked at the temperature in Santa Fe, and it's 14 degrees....brrrrrr.  More snow was predicted, but none yet.  I'm glad because that means the streets won't be icy and snow packed.  Ya hooooo!   :o)








Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Until next time.....happy stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...