Saturday, December 7, 2013

House Mouse Pop


Hi Blog Friends,

Quick post today.  Today's card is a little House Mouse.....getting ready to pop the balloon while his poor little friend is taking a nap,what a stinker!  lol   I love House Mouse stamps.  They're so much fun to color and the people I send them to like them a lot.  Now I know that some people think they're too "cutsey", but I take into consideration who will receive the card.  I send these little cuties to those who I know like them.  And also, kiddos really like these cards.  :o)  I think that's what I love so much about card making....all kinds of images for all kinds of folks.

I used Copics for coloring.  Baker's twine and a blue button for embellishing, and teeny tiny brads in the four corners.  Scrapbook paper is the background.






Thanks for stopping by today!  Until next time....


5 comments:

  1. LOVE this! These guys are so adorable. I have 3 draws full of these stamps. Funny thing, I find the same thing. Big hit or not depending on the person. My mom called to ask why I kept sending her Vermin cards..ha ha ha. So funny to me. I never thought of that, until she showed me that 3 out of the 4 anniversary cards I sent her were these guys. Yet so many love them and I love coloring them and makes me happy! Love the use of the twine on your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winnie! Thank you....it was fun to color and I'll be posting another HM card soon. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too think that house mouse stamps are adorable! Great job on the card and your choice of colors is wonderful as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. Hope you all are staying warm in this deep freeze we're experiencing! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Appreciate it! :o)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. disinfection service dubai

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...