Friday, December 27, 2013

Aged to Perfection


Happy Weekend Blog Friends!

For the next couple of days, I'll be posting my "wine series" cards.  I have several friends who like wine and are much more knowledgeable than I am, but I enjoy a nice glass of wine once in while too.  This is a stamp set from Fiskar's, that has several different stamps in the set relating to wine.  It also has some nice coordinating sayings.  I embossed the background with kraft card stock, then lightly brushed a Vintage Photo distress pad over the little dots.  A black organza ribbon is tied around the kraft paper.  I used a Spellbinder die for the white scallop edged circle, and used another distress pad on the inner part of the circle.  The wine colored circle behind the scalloped circle is a Spellbinder circle die.  Stickles dot the holes in the cheese wedge, and the edge around the scallops on the white circle piece.  Colored with Copics.










That's all for today.  I hope your Christmas was peaceful, and filled with much happiness.  Ours was very quiet, but nice.  I'll be back soon with the next wine card.  Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...