Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December '13 Tim Holtz ATC - Old Jalopy & Christmas Tree


Hello Blog Friends!

As I mentioned in my previous post, the ATC for December is "Tim Holtz."  I think it was something like Anything and Everything Tim Holtz.  Well, I almost made it, but had to add a mountain range since I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  It just looked too plain without the snowy mountains.  I will list supplies at the end of the post.  The truck is the Tim Old Jalopy.  The trees were part of a Tim border die, and the snowflakes are Tim's.  




This is the ATC I'm trading.  


This is one I did with splattered snow, and I like it also.  I only made one with the snow. 



Thought you'd like to see my prototype.  I was playing around with ideas and this was the one that lead me to the end result.  Isn't it fun to see what people come up with in the beginning?


Thanks for stopping by today!  Until next time....

Tim Holtz Old Jalopy (mini) Movers & Shapers die
Tim Holtz Snow Flurries on the edge die
Tim Holtz Tree Line on the edge die
Mountain Range by Stamp A Mania Rubber Stamps
  (www.stampamania.com) in a beautiful mountain range set they sell
Copic markers
Blue glitter card stock
Gold metallic paper in the jalopy windows
White gel pen (snow on mountain tops)





2 comments:

  1. Love this ATC. Hope I receive one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marcie! Yes....you're ATC awaits you. I can either give it to Lydia, or put it in the mail for you. Maybe mail would be quicker. I'll plan on doing that. hugs, geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...