Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Happy New Year Dear Blog Friends!

Here's the last card in the wine series....for this round.  And like the words say.....Like fine wine, you get better with age!  I hope that you all have a great 2014.  Life does deal us it's ups and downs, and we all do the best we can do.  It's been an extremely challenging year for us, and we hope that 2014 eases up a bit.  The stamps on this card are from Fiskar's clear stamps, die cut is a Spellbinder die.  I used a Cuttlebug folder for the kraft card stock background, brushed lightly with a distress pad.  The dark green ribbon is moire ribbon.  Just love that ribbon.  Edges of die cut are trimmed with Stickles glitter glue.  Image colored with Copics.  I'm sure I'll be making more wine cards later on, and will post them then.









Watching Good Morning America this morning, Dr. Richard Besser suggested that people write down 5 things a day they're grateful for.  He said doing this helps people lead healthier lives, and even reduces stress!  As I was sitting here typing my blog this morning, one of my five today is being grateful for my BLOG FRIENDS!  Thank you all for stopping by today and a special thank you to all my followers and to those of you who leave comments. I am grateful for you!  Hugs, Geri
Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND....CARD IS BEAUTIFUL...AS ALWAYS !!!!!!
    LIANE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you and honey had a good New Year's. Here we go.....another new year. May yours be filled with much happiness & crafting! hugs, geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, I am grateful for you!
    Happy New Year to you and Randy!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...