Friday, January 3, 2014

Answers to Questions ~ ~ ~ My Copic Storage System


Happy Weekend Blog Friends!

Every once in awhile, I get private (questions not posted on blog) emails regarding this and that.  So, every so often, if I get more than one question on something, I'll be posting answers and hopefully a pic for you.  One question that I've received a few times is "How do you store your Copics and/or other markers?"

I'd tried a variety of storage ideas before coming across this one.  I ordered the towers over a year ago, and am posting now after receiving another question on marker storage.  I have to tell you... I love this storage system!  I ordered the storage cubbies from Studio 3 Solutions.  There are five cubbies in each tower.  The cost is $18.95 per tower, plus shipping.  I'm not done organizing the towers yet (I have a few more), and the reason is....not enough space the way my work area is currently configured.  I'll work on figuring it out tho, and when I do, will post a new pic.  I really like that the refill bottles of ink also fit in the towers (see right tower bottom two cubbies).  If you'd like to visit the webiste for the cubbies, go to:   studio3solutions.net
Also, if you have any questions, please let me know.







Thanks for dropping in today.  I'll be back soon.  Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Diane. Sure makes keeping my Copics organized. Thanks for leaving a comment! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...