Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Stamp in the Hand Pomegranates

Hello Bloggers!

A short post today.  This pomegranate image is by A Stamp in the Hand.  And oldie but goodie.  I used Kaliedacolor ink pad for the orange hues, and a Brilliance ink pad for the shimmery background design.  Martha Stewart punch for the bottom of the card, and finished it off with a few flowers and rhinestones.  The Brilliance background was stamped with a Magenta stamp.













Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I have never seen a pomergranate image before, and it is a lovely one. Love the colors and the soft background as it really pops the image. I don't think I have those ink pads...I will have to pick up one to try it! Thanks for the visit this am. Snow storm here today, hoping to leave work early as it will be a crappy commute for sure. Hope you are enjoying ok weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Winnie. I'm thinking I added the skeleton looking leaves on top of the pomegranate image....I don't think they were part of the stamp. Yes, Brilliance is a fun ink to use for a shimmery background on glossy card stock. I think it does need to be glossy. I should have mentioned that in my post. No snow here, but we sure could use it. We're approaching drought conditions. Not good for our water supply this summer. Thanks for dropping by! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...